I have a short-term life list to share. My birthday is exactly five months from today and I decided to compile a bucket-list of sorts of twenty-five things to do before I turn twenty-five.
- Make my own list of the 25 best things to eat.
- Sleep under the stars.
Go on a biking trip.
- Throw a themed-party!
- Grow something.
- Teach someone something new.
Learn something new. Make homemade donuts.
- Surprise someone with an unexpected gift.
- Be a fearless biker-chick...or just ride a scooter.
- Have a ladies' lunch at The Steeping Room with my sis.
- Take a fun weekend trip.
- Take a day to do nothing but read.
- Purchase something red (for my red-less wardrobe).
- Have a sleepover party with my niece.
- Go to a comedy show.
- Play a round of golf in a new place.
- Go on a hike.
- Organize and beautify a new kitchen.
- Go to a baseball game with my daddy.
- Make some new friends (and keep the old!)
- Bake challah.
- Go one day without speaking.
- Go out of my way to make grand loving gestures.
- Move to a new city!