8 oz. (one package) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dresing
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
24 oz. shredded chicken (You could use canned chicken breast, but I used rotisserie because I'm a snob.)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a bowl and whip until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, hot sauces and mozzarella until well blended.
- Stir in shredded chicken and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour into baking dish (I used a pie pan) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and let top brown for an additional 4 minutes. Remove and serve warm.
Serve with celery, pita chips, or bagel chips.
I actually brought this along to a BBQ and the guys couldn't get enough of it . They added it on top of their cheeseburgers. This dip obviously has no limits.