I used my dependable-ole'-chocolate chip cookie recipe and just added crumbled Oreos to the batter before baking. This recipe always turns out to be the perfect balance of soft and chewy and works beautifully with the added chocolate and creme flavors from the Oreos. As if there weren't enough going on inside each of these sweet things, they're also heavily speckled with gooey milk chocolate chips!
Grab a tall glass of milk and get to dunking. Right meow.
Cookies n' Creme Cookies
2 1/2 sticks butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli)
1/2 box Oreos, crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugars. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Fold in crumbled cookies.
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Scoop (using an ice-cream scoop) dough and form into a ball.
- Place on a baking sheet leaving at least 2" in between each ball.
- Bake approximately 11 minutes. Let them rest on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes and then allow to cool on a baking rack.