Banana-Lime Jam? Almond popovers, of course.
Magic Bullet. You can just toss all the ingredients in and be done!
(yields 6 popovers)
1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. almond extract
a palmful of sliced and chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Butter 6 cups in your popover pan (or muffin tin) and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or Magic Bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour into buttered muffin tin.
- Place pan in the oven and decrease temperature to 350 degrees. Bake 16-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove when the tops begin to brown.
- Quickly take out each popover and place on a rack to cool.
Serve with Banana-Lime Jam!