Toasted Almond Crackers
1 cup of almond pulp/meal
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons flax seed meal
4 tablespoons water
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond pulp and sunflower seeds until well-incorporated.
- Separately, add water to flax seed meal and let sit for a couple minutes.
- Add spices to taste and flax mixture and stir well.
- Pour onto lined baking sheet and spread thinly and firmly press.
- Bake for about an hour and a half until edges are crispy and center is hard.
- Cut and serve. Store extras in an airtight container.