Lots happens in a year. I can't help but share with you my favorite recipes within the span of the last 365 days. What a tasty year it's been and while I'm a little sad to bid 2011 adieu, I'm thrilled about all the things to come in the new year.
- Chovocado Pudding
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Vanilla Buttercake with Fresh Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- Vegan Chocolate Chai Cupcakes with Vanilla Chai Buttercream
- Blueberry Nutella Brownies
- Falafel Spinach Salad
- Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting
- Braided Challah
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Cheers to the New Year! So far, 2012 is tasting really good.