My gluten-free kitchen heavily relies on Whole Foods Market and I can't think of a better way to share with you this Christmas season than to give away a gift card to share the love of great food. Why? Because I adore you. I'm serious, I seriously do. Seriously.
- Whole Foods Market® Gluten-Free Bakehouse® Pumpkin Pie – The busy holiday season sometimes calls for less time with the oven and more time with family, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality or taste when you find the right readymade options.
- Glutino Sugar Cookie Mix – Quick holiday baking traditions, minus the gluten! In just minutes, you can add a few simple ingredients for freshly baked, soft and chewy gluten-free sugar cookies, ready to be decorated. Oh, and to sweeten the mixing bowl, Glutino’s Sugar Cookie mix is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Gluten-free party snacks and treats: keep these festive options on hand for unexpected visitors or wrapped up for classroom goodie bags and holiday party favors.
- Popcorn Indiana Hot Cinnamon Drizzlecorn, made with Fair Trade white fudge – naturally gluten free, this merry red and white treat is a great combo of sweetness and intense cinnamon spice.
- Earth Balance Popped Snacks, vegan and gluten-free - available in cinnamon and almond flavors and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies come in enough holiday flavors to fill a sleigh, including: Chocolate Merry Mint, Holiday Sugar, Pumpkin Patch and Maple Crunch.
(The contest is now closed.)
Here are the deets: One lucky commenter will be sent a $25 gift card to Whole Foods Market! Giveaway is open to all readers domestically...So, bring it on America. You have between now and Sunday night (12/15) at midnight CST to leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite holiday food.